Saturday, September 29, 2012

I met another one of Attila's students (ronliv) that he coaches on Chess.com. Attila suggest that we set up a match and go over the game together given that my Team4545 games were completed. I had also skyped with ronliv and visited with him for a bit. I find that he is very friendly person.

We played an agreed to match at 6pm and played on the Chess.com site. I started the match as white and it was G60/5d. We agreed to play another game in about week. The site is very different from ICC and we had some trouble sharing an analysis board after the game was completed.

The opening was a Benoni. The game was interesting and ronliv is a very challenging player. I made a poor move when I exchanged an active knight for his white square bishop which equalized the game and made it difficult for White to gain any initiative. The result of the game was 1-0.

I worked on annotating/analyzing the game in chessbase for Attila so that we could review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment